Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Letter from santa

A personalized Santa letter keeps the magic of Santa Claus and Christmas alive. They give parents a way to instill confidence in their children in a way that only Santa can…a way to realize and remember all the amazing things they can, and have done.

Right now, close your eyes and, for a moment, go back in time… Picture yourself the first time you met Santa: When the world was magical and your biggest worry was what kind of cookie to have for dessert. Now, remember how easy it was to believe …what it was like when you climbed on that massive lap and stared up at those long white whiskers, and you could feel the kindness in the eyes behind those spectacles. When you cupped your little hands around your mouth and whispered what you wanted for Christmas in his ear…how awesome was that? And how amazing was it to wake up on Christmas morning and there it sat, under the tree, a testament to your faith that there really was magic and the world was a really cool place to be…

Now take that feeling, that memory of miracles and magic, and send it to your kids, knowing all the while that someday they’ll know the magic was really in you, and in them. Let them know how much you care, how proud you are and how you would not trade one minute with them for the world. And then, give yourself a great big pat on the back, and know that you are the kind of parent every kid should have.

As a kid, Santa is such a wonderful person to many children, as well as all of the reindeer. Mailing a letter from Santa to your boy or girl will definitely make them happy as well as increase their belief in him.

A Letter from Santa can contain specific information, such as the child’s hair color, names of their best friend, names of cats or dogs, and many other things! You can really make it to be as personalized as you want. The more personalized, the better, so your youngster can feel like he really knows who they are. You will absolutely want to get the camcorder ready because they are going to be so happy! I remember once I got a letter from the big guy from up north, I was the best little boy on the block. I was scared to behave badly, because I really believed that he was has his eye on me. My mom said that she wanted to send me one every week, just to keep me from being naughty! I think I would have figured it out, though.

It’s good to know that you can go on the web and create this and have it show up at your door so quickly. With little time and effort, you can really brighten up your child’s day. When it comes down to it, this type of gift doesn’t have to be just for your children. It would be a nice gift for a grandkid, baby brother or sister, niece or nephew, or even as a joke. I might send one to my childhood friend in New York as a joke. I would never tell him that I did it though! Just put a ton of super personal stuff that I know from being around him so long, to really make him wonder. That’s just me though, I love a good gag.

Well, if you are searching for a nice way to make your little one feel important, which all of us moms and dads are, you might want to look in to a letter from Santa! Your child will be so happy and you will feel good knowing how delighted you made them this year. As our children get bigger and stop believing, it is just one more thing that makes us see that they are growing up and won’t always be a little boy or girl forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment